500 Llitres per Hour Skid Mounted Electric Pasteurisers
|Manufacturer||500 Llitres per Hour Skid Mounted Electric Pasteurisers|
The MIM range of compact electrical pasteurisers has been designed to carry out the thermal treatment of milk and its by-products, soft-drinks and juices. The objective is to eliminate the pathogenic micro-organisms through the application of high temperature during a short period of time.
Pasteuriser unit made up of :-
- Heat exchanger with 0.5mm plates in AISI 316 and gaskets in NBR, frame in AISI 304.
- Centrifugal pump INOXMIM FL31CI for milk feed.
- Food-grade hydraulic circuit DIN11851 with orbital welding.
- Holding tube for maintaining temperature.
- Divert valve for non-pasteurised product, pneumatically actuated.
- By-pass system to regulate the temperature of the pasteurised product and graduate the outlet temperature of the milk.
- Manual butterfly valves with multi-position handles to operate.
- Temperature probes PT100 to control the fluid.
- Hot-water generation system: heating coils, centrifugal pump for recirculation of water INOXMIM FL20C, temperature probe PT100, water inlet valve with automatic regulation and non-return valve, safety valve, expansion vessel, pressure gauge and purge.
- Pneumatic system to regulate and operate with flow-regulating valve, filter, pressure gauge and solenoid.
- Tank of 25 litres for the preparation of cleaning solutions.
- CE marked control panel with:
- 7” touch screen
- Digital thermograph with temperature register
- USB port to extract information
- Operation of solenoids
- Control of pumps
- Emergency stop
- Led indicators
- Control box on stainless AISI 304
- Mounted on platform supported by 4 anti-vibration feet
- Made in stainless steel AISI 304
- Standard Voltage 3 phase / 400v / 50Hz
- Different thermal cycles according to client’s requirements.
- Plate heat-exchanger of 4 sections for outlet to homogeniser, skimming machine, etc..
- Holding tube with longer retention times.
- Electrical power matched to energy requirements for specific thermal cycle.
- Materials in contact with the product stainless steel AISI 316.
- Other voltages and frequencies according to country of destination.
- A chiller unit for cold water generation can be incorporated on request.
Common services requirements:
- Compressed air: 1 Nm3/h.
- Hot water for models 250, 500 y 1000 l/h and made with the pump in the hot water generation circuit. The automatic filler valve constantly maintains the circuit full at a pressure of 1.5 bar.
- The flow of cold or glycol water (for cooling to 4°C) for models 250, 500 and 1000 l/h is 700, 1300, 2200 l/h respectively.
- Energy consumption of cold or glycol water (for cooling to 4º C) in models 250, 500 and 1,000 l/h is 3000 Frig/h, 6000 Frig/h and 12000 Frig/h respectively.