2016 Someflu HMP 80-50-200 Magnetic Drive Pump
|Model||HMP 80-50-200 Magnetic Drive Pump|
|Motor size||18.5 kw|
• Total tightness due to magnetic drive.
• Reliability and robustness due to massive manufacture design.
• Characteristics and dimensions that allow to substitute a HMP-N/S by a HMP-M without modification of pipes.
• Convertion kits avalaibles.
• Containment shroud without metal reinforcement or carbon eliminating all risks of heating by eddy current losses.
• Largely dimensioned magnets to eliminate risks of drop out of syncronization.
• Bearings issued from PROCESS construction relieving the containment shroud from all mechanical stresses.
• SiC sleeve bearing with anti-friction treatment ensuring a better behaviour in case of bad lubrication.
• Motors normalized as per IEC standards.
• Pumping of any clear and corrosive liquid without suspended matters, diluted or concentrated (H2SO4, HCl, NaOH)
• Unloading of trucks, tanks and containers.
• Installations of clear water treatment and chemicals process waste water.
• Surface treatment units, electroplating baths.